An employer does not have to pay for Voluntary benefits while these benefits are affordable to the employees — a refreshing change for employers who are looking to add more coverage.
Businesses small and large struggle to balance the expense of having comprehensive employee benefits with the need to attract and retain talented, dedicated employees. Providing access to a wide array of voluntary, employee-paid benefits such as dental, vision, disability, life and more, can satisfy each employee’s unique needs, and all without direct cost to the business.
EBS’s depth of knowledge and experience will help you design comprehensive employee benefit programs that are affordable for your business and appreciated by your employees.
• Dental – From preventive checkups and cleanings to major surgery and orthodontic work
• Vision – For preventive screenings, eye wear and vision correction
• Life – From term life to Life Insurance for a spouse, children and grandchildren
• Disability insurance – For short-term disability and/or long-term disability
• Accident insurance – For costs associated with being injured in an accident
• Severe illness/cancer insurance – For costs associated with heart attacks, cancer and other major illnesses
• Personal insurance – Including Home Owners and Auto insurance
The rising cost of health insurance is resulting in higher deductibles and increased out of pocket maximums. Even the best health insurance plan does not cover all the expenses that a person may have to incur due to a serious illness or major accident.